Korean Cosmetics wholesale – FAQ
- Please register at KCC.
- Download Order Sheet File below.
- Fill out the downloaded order form file, save and email us here (email@example.com). Please attach the file when you contact us.
- We will review the order sheet and send the final quotation.
- 50% of the total order amount should be paid first. (We accept payment via the Western Union and Bank Transfer). Please note that the 50% amount is for a deposit so when you cancel the wholesale order, we proceed with a refund without the restocking fee.
- Our lead time is 7-10 days for the products in our stock. Sometimes it may longer (up to 2 weeks) due to the manufacturer’s delays.
- Once all ordered items are ready to be dispatched, we will contact you with the shipping fee and the rest of the amount.
- When the payment is completely paid, we will proceed to ship immediately!
We accept payment via the Western Union and Bank Transfer only and you will get some more detail while we proceed with the wholesale order.
What is the MOQ?
MOQ means Minimum Order Quantity.
There’s a $500 MOA (Minimum Order Amount) for most of the brands. The supply rate and MOQ may be higher when ordering below $500 MOA. It is best to let us know which products at what quantity you need, so we can find the best solution for you.
Can I order lower than MOQ or Box Quantity?
Depending on the manufacturer brand’s distribution policy it may be possible. We don’t guarantee, but we can try to supply in lower than MOQ or box quantity.
If I can’t find the brand I am looking for?
If you can’t find the brand you are looking for, please contact us and we will try to source it for you. Make sure that you have a list and quantity of each product you want.
Do you sell fresh products?
Yes! all items are sourced directly from the brand’s head office and we guarantee to offer every product manufactured not more than 4 to 8 months.
Thus, all cosmetics are as fresh as possible. The products we supply are all normally manufactured within 6 months.
I need documents or certificates.
Please note that the only official documents that we can provide you are a commercial invoice and packing list.
A few clients sometimes request us to provide the documents below.
MSDS(Material Safety Data Sheet), Qualitative and quantitative composition of the products,
Copy of the labeling (primary and secondary packaging), Product Information File, and etc.
Please note that We are just a wholesaler.
Only a manufacturer or the headquarter of every brand can provide those documents to their official contractors in certain countries. Thus, we are not able to provide these documents.
Additionally, those include confidential information to make cosmetics so that it is impossible for us to get them.
The contractors should take care of all unexpected side effects or other problems caused by cosmetics in the country on behalf of the brand office.
Shipping & Terms
All information about shipping check there: ems.epost.go.kr
We ship the items via EMS and the cost will be calculated at the end of the preparing shipping.
You can estimate the shipping fee here and track the package here.
If you receive the damaged, broken, expired, or unmatched product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Unless we send the wrong product, it is unavailable to proceed with the return issue.
If your package is returned to Cosmetic Love marked as “refused”, “unclaimed”, or “undeliverable”, and you would like to have it re-shipped or refund, we will, unfortunately, need to charge the resending shipping cost.
Available shipping methods?
Following are the general shipping methods:
EMS (express mail service)
Our partner courier for specific countries (including customs handling)
You engage your own forwarder