(as of Jun 05,2020 01:30:23 UTC – Details)
Find out the answers you have been looking for about Korean Skincare!
● Is Koreans’ 10-step skincare routine worth a try?
● Why Koreans double-cleanse and why others don’t?
● What does science say about K-beauty’s double-cleansing?
● Why do Koreans love to exfoliate?
● Are Korean sheet masks really effective?
● Why do Koreans routinely apply sunscreen, while Americans and Europeans don’t?
● Do Korean sunscreens work better than American sunscreens?
About the Author : Hae Shin Chung, MD, PhD is one of the most renowned name in the field of cosmetic dermatology in South Korea. She belongs to the first generation dermatologists who pioneered in infusing aesthetical skin care with medical treatments. She worked on this book while she was at Harvard Medical School affiliated Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Dermatology as a visiting adjunct professor. She holds membership in the Korean Dermatologists Association and is an International member of American Academy of Dermatology.