1. Go light on face lotions. Summertime breakouts are often caused not by sweat or oil but by using too heavy a moisturizer in hot weather. Swap out anything with vitamin E, shea butter, or ceramides for light fluid that contains lightweight…
I do not think that most people realize the importance of using a mask. They think that all they have to do is visit their esthetician once a month for a facial that includes a mask and they are home free. Actually, masks should be used three times weekly, preferably after you use either an at-home peel or exfoliant. The reason you ask.
It could be acne, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, dry skin, or oily skin that’s bothering you. People in all walks of life are waging a war against their specific skin issues every day, and it’s baseless for you to think that you’re the only…
It is surprising how people in their 30’s or 40’s are only beginning to understand the importance of suitable and tailored skincare. Perhaps it is the consumerism culture and the generic, one-size-fits-all mentality that most of us have…
It is predicted that e-commerce will grow rapidly as the impact of the Corona 19 pandemic continues next year. With online shopping becoming a common consumption method, the growth of live streaming and social commerce is expected to accelerate. This…
ROUTINE CLEANSINGIt’s important for everyone to develop a cleansing method that fits their skin type. People with oily skin should purchase and use products intended for oily skin. Furthermore, even those with oily skin need moisturizing.…
- DONGINBI Korean Red Ginseng Essential Care SetSeptember 8, 2021 - 9:10 am
- Cruelty-free korean brandsMarch 2, 2021 - 1:27 pm
- US consumption cosmetics market trends in 2021 previewDecember 28, 2020 - 4:48 pm
- K-Beauty : statistics, facts, forecasts – 2021. [Updated]December 26, 2020 - 12:10 pm
- Best Korean anti-aging premium skincare productDecember 22, 2020 - 5:16 pm
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
KoreanCosmetic.Club is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.